Day 01 : Arrival in Panama City (Panama)
Welcome to your tour! Your tour begins upon arrival in Panama City, Panama, known as one of the most cosmopolitan cities in all Latin America. It is filled with things to do and see and is loaded with adventure and is a beautiful place to spend time in. Upon arrival, transfer to the villa for check-in, enjoy time at your own leisure and enjoy overnight stay. (Meals: D)
Day 02 : Panama City – City Tour
Today enjoy the City Tour of Panama City. The tour starts with an incredible view of the city from atop Cerro Ancon (Ancon Hill), before heading to the Miraflores Locks to watch the massive ships transit the locks and learn about the canal’s history at the museum. Explore the artisan market for the best Panamanian souvenirs, and head to the Amador for a photo stop at the Bridge of the Americas. Enjoy a short nature trail walk on the Smithsonian owned Punta Culebra. The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of picturesque old town, Casco Viejo. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this world heritage site. Return back to the villa to enjoy overnight stay in Panama City. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 03 : Indigenous Village and Monkey Island
This morning enjoy pick up at the villa and after a short drive, we will pass the Panama Canal’s famous Culebra Cut, Gamboa Resort, and Chagres River before we head into the Soberania National Park. Known for its birding (the Audubon Society’s annual bird count has spotted over 500 species in 24 hours), Soberania is full of wildlife and is a wonderful place to search for monkeys, sloths, the Harpy Eagle and more. We will take a short boat-ride through Gatun Lake and Canal to visit Monkey Island. We will visit an authentic Embera-Wounaan indigenous village to learn about the community history, art, music, and dance. You may hike along the trail through the rainforest to learn about the medicinal plants and traditional fishing methods. Return to Panama City for overnight stay. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 04 : Flight transfer to San José (Costa Rica) – City Tour of San José
Today proceed to the airport for your flight transfer to San Jose, Costa Rica. After arrival, enjoy the City Tour of San José. Enjoy visits to the famous Opera House, the University of Costa Rica, and Sabana Park. Explore the Museum of Pre-Columbian Art, National Theater, and Downtown area. Enjoy overnight in San José. (Meals: D)
Day 05 : San José – La Fortuna – Arenal Volcano
Today, proceed to La Fortuna. This is where the Arenal Volcano is located. En-route visit Poás Volcano National Park, Doka Coffee Estates, Mill and La Paz Waterfalls and Gardens. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight. Return to the villa to enjoy overnight stay in La Fortuna area. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 06 : La Fortuna – Arenal Volcano – Tabacon Hot Springs
Today, visit Cano Negro Biological Reserve by boat. In the afternoon, visit Tabacon Hot Springs. Return to La Fortuna area for overnight stay. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 07 : La Fortuna – Monteverde
Today, depart for Monteverde. En-route, we will drive around the Arenal Lake and through the town of Tilaran. Arrival and visit Santa Elena Village. Overnight at the villa in Monteverde. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 08 : Monteverde – Monteverde Cloud Forest
Today you will visit the Monteverde Cloud Forest. See the hanging bridges, the Hummingbirds’ Garden, and the Serpentarium, with several species of amphibians and reptiles. This stunning Cloud Forest boasts an extraordinarily diverse ecosystem, being home to 120 species of reptiles and amphibians, 130 species of mammals, and astounding 500 species of birds, not to mention more than 3,000 species of plants. Overnight at the villa in Monteverde. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 09 : Depart back home
After breakfast, depart back to San Jose. From San Jose, board your flight to depart back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (Meals: B)
- Baggage handling and airline Baggage Charges.
- Cost of Visa for USA citizen only (7M Tours is not responsible for rejection in Visa by consulate).
- Early check in in the Hotel.
- Anything not included in the package.
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package.
- Travel and medical Insurance to participate in tour.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Tips (Suggested Tip USD 5.00 per person, per day)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, insurance, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- No Porterage is included.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
Panama - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Costa Rica - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Flight & Visa Terms & Conditions
- Preferred Seating by Airline: 7M Tours can only request to the airline(s) for preferred seats, however, this is as per their policy and at their discretion. We don't guarantee any preferred seats.
- Special Assistance/Disabled/Handicapped & Wheelchair Access: 7M Tours can only request the Airlines for wheelchair assistance, however, we cannot provide or guarantee wheelchair assistance on any International or Domestic Airlines.
- Air Tickets: Once Air Tickets have been booked, they are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- Visa Status/Application: 7M Tours is not responsible for any Visa application process and will not be held liable for any charges due to errors in application or rejection of any Visa.