Day 01 : Arrival – Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Today arrive into Slovenia and into the city of Ljubljana. Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore some of Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital, with a strong alpine architectural flavor. Enjoy overnight stay in Ljubljana. (Meals D)
Day 02 : Ljubljana – Postojna Caves (Slovenia) – Ljubljana (1 hr 30 mins)
This morning you will take a journey south to visit Postojna Caves. This is the longest cave system in Slovenia and was created by the Pivka River. Even on a hot summer's day, the caves maintain an evenly cool temperature. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 03 : Ljubljana – Bled (Slovenia) – Ljubljana (1 hr 30 min)
Afterwards, you will continue to Bled, beautifully set in a charming location on a lake of the same name with a romantic island in the center. It is a great region for sports at all times of the year. The next day you will have a sightseeing tour of Bled to view the main features and visit the imposing Bled Castle, one of the oldest medieval fortresses in Slovenia. As the residence of the Bishops of Bixen, the fortress was noted in documents dating back to 1004. From the terraces there are magnificent views over the entire area. Travel to Ljubljana. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 04 : Ljubljana – Zagreb (Croatia) (1 hr 42 min) – Plitvice National Park (Croatia) (2 hrs)
Today transfer to Zagreb. Here you enjoy visiting the historic Upper Town, which is set in the hills and where religious, political and a city tour featuring the administrative power is located. Many of the buildings were restored following the devastating earthquake in 1880. You will see the Cathedral of St. Stephen with its tall spire. Later Proceed to Plitvice National Park. Overnight in Plitvice National Park (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 05 : Plitvice National Park (Croatia)
Today enjoy time at Plitvice National Park. Enjoy a walk with a Local Guide through the breathtaking scenery of this natural wonder. It is surrounded with 16 lakes, wooded hills, waterfalls, and cascades make it one of Europe’s most loved national parks. Enjoy overnight stay at the Plitvice National Park area. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 06 : Plitvice National Park – Trogir (Croatia) (2 hrs 30 min) – Split (Croatia)
After Breakfast, proceed to Trogir. Set on a small island and joined to the Main Island by a Bridge. Then, drive south to Split to visit the former hometown of Roman Emperor Diocletian, his Palace and Jupiter Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See more of the lovely Dalmatian Coast before reaching Split. Overnight stay in Split. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 07 : Split (Croatia) – Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) (2 hrs 30 min) – Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) (2 hrs)
Today depart to Sarajevo. En route, we will pass by and visit Mostar, where a Local Guide shows you the Turkish Quarter with the Turkish House, the Mosque and the reconstructed 16th-century bridge. Continue road transfer to Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina and certainly the most Turkish-looking city in the Balkans—famous for its mosques, markets, and bazaars. Discover the city with a Local Guide and get acquainted with its architectural highlights, including the Gazi Husrev-Beg Mosque. Enjoy overnight stay in Sarajevo. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 08 : Sarajevo – Various towns (Montenegro) (5 hrs) – Dubrovnik (Croatia) (4 hrs)
This morning you will travel to the Republic of Montenegro. You will head towards the mouth of the beautiful Bay of Kotor, the longest and deepest fjord in Southern Europe. You will see the little towns of Risan and Kotor. Then proceed to Cetinje, once the seat of Montenegrin rulers, today a city-museum. After the sightseeing in Cetinje, you will travel to the coast for a short stop in the villages of Sveti Stefan and Budva before traveling to Dubrovnik. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 09 : Dubrovnik (Croatia)– Departure
Today enjoy Dubrovnik via the local sightseeing tour. Dubronik is the best-preserved Croatian medieval city and the liveliest in Dalmatia. Visit the Franciscan Monastery and the Rector Palaces, where the Local Guide will give you a full commentary, including the history of this beautifully preserved medieval architectural wonder. Depart to the airport to board flight back home. (Meals: B, Lunch depending on Flight timings)
- International and domestic airfare.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations on Double Occupancy Basis.
- All Transfers & Transportations in A/C coach in each city.
- Visit to Postojna Caves, Dalmatian Coast, Neretva Gorges & Plitvice National Park
- Guided City/Sightseeing Tour in Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo, Zagreb, Ljubljana
- Cost involved Sightseeing per Itinerary with entrance fees.
- Cost of English speaking Tour Guides.
- 24/7 Tour Manager.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner mentioned in your itinerary
- Baggage handling and airline Baggage Charges.
- Cost of Visa for USA citizen only (7M Tours is not responsible for rejection in Visa by consulate).
- Early check in in the Hotel.
- Anything not included in the package.
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package.
- Travel and medical Insurance to participate in tour.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Tips (Suggested Tip USD 5.00 per person, per day)
- Any expenses of personal nature i.e. laundry, insurance, mineral water, food and drink not in regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels, etc.
- No Porterage is included.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
Slovenia - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Croatia - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Bosnia and Herzegovina - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Montenegro - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Flight & Visa Terms & Conditions
- Preferred Seating by Airline: 7M Tours can only request to the airline(s) for preferred seats, however, this is as per their policy and at their discretion. We don't guarantee any preferred seats.
- Special Assistance/Disabled/Handicapped & Wheelchair Access: 7M Tours can only request the Airlines for wheelchair assistance, however, we cannot provide or guarantee wheelchair assistance on any International or Domestic Airlines.
- Air Tickets: Once Air Tickets have been booked, they are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- Visa Status/Application: 7M Tours is not responsible for any Visa application process and will not be held liable for any charges due to errors in application or rejection of any Visa.