CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT FROM 7M TRAVEL HOLDINGS
At 7M Travel Holdings (7M Tours, Trav Euro, TravPacific, TravSouth America), we have been very closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and paying special attention to restrictions, bans and measures enacted by the relevant governments and public health authorities, which could potential impact our businesses.
Bearing in mind all the media attention concerning COVID-19 and the current climate of global uncertainty and skepticism, working together more closely as partners is going to be of paramount importance, which is why we need prompt, effective and coordinated communication at all times
We have been working in coordination with the local authorities and our teams in the destinations to make sure we have access to first-hand, official and bona fide information on COVID-19, to be able to monitor the situation closely and make the correct decisions. Please rest assured that we will keep you apprised on any further reports and official restrictions and advisories that we might receive in the near future, thus ensuring we are all on the same page.
We have created a web site to post more information: https://coronavirusnearme.info
Last but not least, you will find below some useful links about COVID-19, including the latest advisories, health notices and useful tips and recommendations for travelers:
- – https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/210
- – https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html
- – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- – https://youtu.be/0KBvReECRrI
- – https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Internal plans at 7M Travel Holdings, specially involving our customer-facing staff, have been reinforced to ensure we practice proper hygiene measures and etiquette at airports, hotels, excursions and transfers.
See below some of the recommendations and useful tips we have shared with our team internally and are sharing with our customers as well:
Wash your hands:
- – Wash your hands often with soap under warm running water for at least 20 seconds.
- – Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available. It’s a good idea to always keep some with you when you travel. The sanitizer must contain at least 60 percent alcohol.
Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette:
- – Cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce the spread of germs.
- – If you use a tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards.
Monitor your health:
- – If you become sick when you are traveling, avoid contact with others except to see a health care professional.
- – If you feel sick during your stay at the hotel or during an excursion, inform your Representative immediately and seek medical assistance.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We would like to thank you in advance for your support and assistance.
7M Travel Holdings, LLC