Day 01 : Arrive in Istanbul (Turkey)
Today Arrive in Istanbul. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel and be check in. Rest of day is leisure and Overnight stay in Istanbul. (Meals: D)
Day 02 : Tour of Istanbul
After breakfast we will visit to the ancient Byzantine Hippodrome, where you will tour the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II, the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets and the Hagia Sophia Museum, built during the reign of Emperor Theodosius and burned down in the fire of Nika Revolt in 532 A.D. After lunch visit the Topkapi Palace (excluding harem), residence and administrative center of the Ottoman Sultans. Overnight stay in Istanbul. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 03 : Bosphorus Cruise – Evening Flight to Cappadocia
After breakfast, we drive to Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar heaped with various sweets & spices is one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Then embark on the Bosphorus ferry for an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia and back to hotel. Transfer to airport for flight to Kayseri, Arrival to Kayseri, and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 04 : Cappadocia Tour including Goreme
After breakfast, we visit Goreme Open Air Museum consisting of five Byzantine Orthodox churches. Visit also Uchisar to take pictures of "The Castle" and sightseeing. Lunch in Goreme and then visit Avanos which is famous for its potteries. You can see their demonstration and you can try to make it. After that a visit to the valley of fairy chimney, the name is Pasabagi then we continue to see Cavusin (Rose Valley) which has amazing beautiful red rock formations. Next is the Devrent Valley and Urgup afterwards. Following that a panoramic viewpoint to observe the fairy chimneys. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 05 : Cappadocia – Evening flight to Athens (Greece)
Today depart for tour of Cappadocia. First visit Ortahisar, where we can have a good photo opportunity of the Ortahisar Rock Castle. Mustafapasa which was old Greek Village once called Sinasos. There are old Greek churches in this town. After that we drive through Sahinefendi and then visit a roman ruins of Sobesos which is recently excavated that has very nice ground mosaics. Next visit Soganli Valley, where we will walk about 2 km in the valley and visit famous cave churches. Later visit Kaymakli Underground City that is the deepest underground city. In the evening board a flight to Athens, Greece. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 06 : Transfer from Izmir to Santorini
You will be pick up from hotel and transfer to Izmir airport for flight to Santorini. On arrival in Santorini, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Santorini. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 07 : Santorini to Mykonos (by Ferry)
After breakfast, We check-out and Transfer to port. Depart on ferry to Mykonos. Arrival to Mykonos, meet at the port and transfer to hotel. Enjoy Overnight in Mykonos. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 08 : Mykonos to Athens (by Ferry)
After breakfast, We check-out and transfer from hotel to port. Departure on Fast ferry to Athens. Arrival to Athens, transfer to hotel, Rest of day is leisure and overnight stay Athens. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 09 : Athens – Sightseeing Tour featuring Acropolis, Parthenon, Panathenaic Stadium
This morning after breakfast, we depart on the half day morning Athens sightseeing tour which includes a visit to the Acropolis, its museum and the Parthenon. Also view the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, National Library, Evzones in their picturesque uniform, the Presidential Palace, the Panathenaic Stadium (where first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896), the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian's Arch. Overnight stay in Athens. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 10 : Departure
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport in Athens for your flight back home. We hope you have enjoyed this tour with us and bring back wonderful memories. (Meals: B)
- Baggage handling and airline Baggage Charges.
- Cost of Visa for USA citizen only (7M Tours is not responsible for rejection in Visa by consulate).
- Early check in in the Hotel.
- Anything not included in the package.
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package.
- Travel and medical Insurance to participate in tour.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Tips (Suggested Tip USD 5.00 per person, per day)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, insurance, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- No Porterage is included.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
Turkey - EVisa required for US Passport Holder
Greece - No Visa required for US Passport Holder
Flight & Visa Terms & Conditions
- Preferred Seating by Airline: 7M Tours can only request to the airline(s) for preferred seats, however, this is as per their policy and at their discretion. We don't guarantee any preferred seats.
- Special Assistance/Disabled/Handicapped & Wheelchair Access: 7M Tours can only request the Airlines for wheelchair assistance, however, we cannot provide or guarantee wheelchair assistance on any International or Domestic Airlines.
- Air Tickets: Once Air Tickets have been booked, they are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- Visa Status/Application: 7M Tours is not responsible for any Visa application process and will not be held liable for any charges due to errors in application or rejection of any Visa.